To keep everyone safe and healthy, our office will be implementing following steps for your appointment:
- Upon your arrival, please stay in your car or a safe place outside of our office and call us. We will ask you to complete COVID screening questions and let you know when your chair is available–you can then enter the building.
- We ask you that your companions to wait in the car or outside of the office.
- Please wear a MASK before entering the building. Everyone is required to wear a MASK in the office except for the patient during the treatment.
- Once you have entered our office, please use hand sanitizer in the reception area and one of our staff will check your temperature using touch-free thermometer on your forehead.
- During the treatment, we will be using clean sterilized instruments in thoroughly disinfected space.
- After your appointment, next appointment will be made over the phone.
PRECAUTION: If you are sick, feeling bad, have a cough, sore throat, or fever, please reschedule your visit with us and contact your physician. If you believe you have been exposed to coronavirus in the last two weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
Note: When you come in to our practice, you will notice that we will no longer offer magazines, toys for kids, and toothbrushes in the bathroom.
Your health and safety is top priority in our office!
Drs. Hyodo and Yi and Staff